“Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.”1 Timothy 4:12
The above quote is taken from the Bible and is a great example of an honorable and sound principle. Youth Ambassadors set an example of good leadership to others through conduct and education.
Youth Ambassadors strive to help and encourage others and to promote a better understanding of:
- The significance of Free Enterprise in keeping our economy strong and vibrant
- How a Free Economy leads to
- job opportunities
- peace and prosperity
- The proper and limited role of government
- The difference between a Republic and a Democracy
- The protection of private property rights
- The need to heed our Founder’s admonition of “Eternal Vigilance”.
- The significance of the Oath of Office to uphold the highest law of the land, the Constitution.
All of the above statements are based on the moral imperative to stand on principle over politics in both public service and private enterprise.
- Leadership training
- Leadership role during various NWLA Events. i.e., Summer Symposium
- Possible IT and media training
- Public speaking